"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lets Scrap 3-27-13 : Favourite

This weeks sketch at Lets Scrap was designed by Judy Rakes.


I created my layout as part of a scraplift of a design used at a local retreat (original design by Leah Fung - not sure who designed the second layout, but thank you..I love it !.).

I just loved the page and it worked so well with the sketch that I thought I could finally combine the two together and get it done.


These are all photos of our 16 months in Australia, the friends we made and the good times we had. I really miss my buddies..

Products used:

  • Lillybee Designs: Buttercup Rain
  • Papers and sticker sheet
  • Leane Creatif Flower dies (my latest purchase.. love these flowers).
  • RM Design swirls
  • 7 Gypsey stickers

Some close ups of the layout and the elements used:





No comments:

Post a Comment