"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, March 15, 2013

HOBBY X - Clive Frost Class

I recently visited Hobby X at the Coca Cola Dome in Randburg.  It is always such a fun event and you get to see so many new and exciting crafts that are happening at the moment and also it is great to have a few Scrapbooking Shops all under one roof...

I also was lucky enough to get to attend a class with Clive Frost.. 

This is the original layout done by Clive  that we had to do.. the class involved learning how to do alcohol inking. 

We didn't get to do the layout at all, but only the alcohol inking on the metal disks we created.

When I got home, I made my layout into a double as I really don't like doing single pages.. There was enough goodies in the kit (with the exception of some extra cardstock) to do another whole page

This is my layout:

These photos were taken at Port Fairy in Melbourne last December.  It is an old historic harbour town and these photos just worked perfectly with the whole nautical theme that Clive had going.

Closeups of layout and the booklet on the left page.




Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mich. He is such a talented man... he is amazing on the silhouette too :D Love the layout you created...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper page Michelle... love how you turned it into a double

    ReplyDelete