"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SCRAPPING AT RETRODAISY

I was so excited to be lucky enough to attend Elanie @ Retrodaisy's first Scrapbooking Class. For those that don't know yet, Elanie has taken over from me and is teaching Scrapbooking Classes in Krugersdorp on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturdays. You can contact her at elanie@retrodaisy.co.za for a schedule or to book for class.

Margaret, Salome, Pauline and I were her very first clients and as I expected Elanie was taught us a stunning layout and was a super teacher. Her new little Studio is awesome with fun stock to play with too.

Photo of Elanie and the layout that we done on the night:
Us ladies had an absolute ball of a time... Thanks Elanie !

Pauline packing up after a fun filled evening... Elanie's husband Riaan was sweet enough to come visit and make sure we were all safe on locking up.

Salome shopping for more stash to add to her collection... LOLIt is so sad that I could not attend more classes, but all my goodies are already packed up. Good luck Elanie with all your future classes... it was a wonderful one and I am glad I was able to be there to share it with you !


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment