"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, July 1, 2011


Hi there !

Well, time is sure flying by fast, I have finally sorted out 90% of my scrapbook. Time to have a sale to get rid of all the stuff I cannot / don't want to take with.. so tomorrow is:
And then last night I got a chance to finish the final layout for our Weekend Retreat coming up.. the girls are really in for a fun weekend and the layouts are coming out so cool !


Here is a sneak peek:

Hubby home this weekend for good. Now we can really get stuck into the unpacking and sorting out of stuff.



Having a JUMBLE SALE on 9 July 2011 at my house to get rid of some of the stuff we can't take with.


Want to take the boys to see Transformers 3 tonight.. will see what time we can go.

Have a good weekend !

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle

    Ek het vir jou n boodskappie op Facebook gelos. Laat my weet as jy dit nie gekry het nie.

    Dankie
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete