"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, July 9, 2010

CARD MAKING

As most of you know, I am not a big Card Maker... I really prefer big double layouts and not faffing with small bits of paper. However, every now and then I get asked to make cards for people at work and am happy to oblige.

Done this 21st card last night at 10h00... (almost forgot about it..) LOL.. for a young girl turning 21...



Got to love my Siloutte machine for all the die cutting ! Makes life so much easier !


Inside of the card for them to write their message...


Every card needs an envelope.. so had to decorate that too...


Here's hoping that the Birthday Girl likes it...
Have a good week ! Neville on his way home now for the weekend.. Woo Hoo.. cannot wait !
Hugs, Mich




1 comment:

  1. Wow this is stunning Mich. Love everybit of it! Great job with decorating the inside and the envelope!! You are so clever!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete