CHALLENGE: Make a monochromatic colour layout
1. Pages :
- 2 pages Layout (double page!)
- You can choose your own theme
3. Colour LO:
- The monochromatic color scheme you use is up to you
4. How many Photos:
- Minimum of 1 photo
6. Not to be used:
- One photo must be partly on the left and partly on the right page
- One photo needs to be black and white
- You are restricted from using black anywhere on the layout including, ink, paint, pen lines, journaling or any other elements.
- There is not to be black on the page with the exception of your black and white photo(s).
- You can not use brown to antique elements unless brown is the colour you choose for your monochromatic colour scheme.
7. Materials you may use:
- embellishments, inkt, media stuff, everything that you want in the monochromatic colour.
I decided to keep with PINK and do a layout on my super cute Niece Derryn and my Brother Michael. I just loved these photos and also wanted to play with my new 2 Die 4 Scrapping Butterfly Dies.
I used Distressed stain along edges, ink to highlight papers. Wet edges and sewed them on, added lots of flowers, ribbons and tulle to make it more girly. Also added butterflies and a chipboard title to finish it off.
FINISHED LAYOUT: BUTTERFLY KISSES
(click on image to open larger view)
Hope I get some more votes this round.