"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LET'S SCRAP MARCH CHALLENGE

The March long challenge has been posted by Elizna at Let's Scrapwww.letsscrap.ning.com..  Check it out HERE

The rules are: 
For the MONTH LONG CHALLENGE you need to include the following on your layout to be eligible for the random prize draw:
1. use the sketch provided for the month long challenge
2. make use of a monochromatic colour scheme
3. use your stash {no new papers and embellishments for this layout!}
4. use a LARGE TITLE on your layout
5. use a stamp
6. use a handmade embellishment {made by YOU} that matches a pattern or item on your layout

This is the sketch we had to make use of  (created by Elizna Parsons)

This has to be the hardest challenge I have ever done.. not sure why, coz it was easy..but it just didn't wanna work for me.. the papers didn't work, then the paint I used landed all over my photos and ruined them.. then my embellishments wouldn't work.. then the photo wouldn't come out straight and my camera broke.. eeek... all in all a mess.. the end result isn't too bad though.. I'm just happy it is over.. maybe my mojo is gone.. !  LOL..


Close ups of left and right pages


Elements used on page:





  
 Thanks for looking.. Hugs, Mich

3 comments:

  1. Well, Michelle, it seems we shared a few problems, especially when photographing our final layouts. I usually scan, and all is well, but with handmade embellies, there is that bulk...and we must turn to the camera. But, in the end, your struggles were well worth the efforts (not to mention frustrations). Love your blue-on-blue-on blue layout! I also love how you creatively tilted your photos on the right-hand side. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous even if you found it hard work... some days are just like that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous layout!! Also congrats on being on the DT team at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete