"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

200 FOLLOWERS CANDY WINNER

Woo Hoo.. I'm so excited.. thank you so much to all my new and my old followers for entering my BLOG CANDY.. I am now on 203 followers.. that is so awesome.. !!  


In the spirit of fairness, I used Random.org to select a winner of the $50 Kaiser prize pack.. 






and the winner is...


JEAUNES 


with this post:




Congratulations Jeaunes !  Please email me with your postal address and I will send you prize to you asap.  Am coming to South Africa in 2 weeks, so will bring with me too..


Thanks again to everyone for entering.. watch this space for more CANDY soon !


Hugs, Mich

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeaunes! What a lovely surprise on your aniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    Congrats to you on reaching your first 200!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome win Jeaunes!! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle on hitting the 200 mark. Well done to Jeaunes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jeaunes for the win and for Michelle to receive such a wonderful following! Whoot! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete