"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

THIS IS LIFE... Let's Scrap Sketch: 2-22-12

The new sketch at Let's Scrap for the week has been posted.. you have to love this one.. so much space for photos.. I loved it..




I decided to use photos of our very first "Outing" in Australia... friends of ours invited us to a Dinner Venue called Copacabana.. they have live dancing and serve food off skewers at the table. very fun.  These photos were taken of us BEFORE we left.. believe me the party just got started !  LOL


Layout created using Simple Stories Yearography collection


This is my layout and the closeups:



Close up left and right:


Close up of elements on layouts:








Thanks for looking.


Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout.... all the little bits and pieces here and there... and even the stitching.... all helps to bring what looks like a fun outing together.

    ReplyDelete