"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch: 2-8-12

I finally got a chance to play with this awesome sketch from Let's Scrap.. cannot believe I was so busy making cards that I totally ran out of time and then ended up forgetting about the main sketch...

This is the sketch:


As I had too many long photos, I combined the layout with a sketch by Pagemaps which I used on the left side.


I used a range of papers from Simple Stories off their Elementary and Yearography lines:


Photos are of my boys on their first day of school 2012.. they are growing so fast, it breaks my heart to see them getting so big ... ! But it is also a good thing I suppose.. 

Close up Left and right... 







 Thanks for looking

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment