"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lets Scrap Sketch - 10-12-11

Can you believe that I have finally managed to scrap a sketch again from Let's Scrap. It really feels like forever.

This weeks sketch is another lovely one by Cheri 'o Neil:


I have printed off all my photos from our first trip to Melbourne and have decided to get through scrapping them all. So this sketch worked well for my start.



This is Birrarung Marr park. It is amazing and has the most beautiful views of Melbourne. In th park is a huge 3 legged, multi headed ANGEL work of art. It is created with mosaic. As you can see by the photo in the bottom right, it is huge.. (Neville is under it and doesn't even reach its knees).

Close up's of my layout:

I just realised that I put the wrong date on.. oh dear.. off to go change it..

I created buttons with chipboard and punched holes in them.


Thanks for looking and remember to hop on over to LET'S SCRAP for their weekly challenges. You can win tons of prizes too.


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment