"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

GENERAL UPDATE AND LATEST SCRAPBOOKING NEWS

Well, what a whirlwind September and October it has been. We have been exploring Melbourne flat with our friends and our weekends are generally so full of places to go that we have not missed our containers arrival (well.. not that much.. LOL)

We went to the Tesselar Tulip Festival and got to dance among the Tulips..

Visited the Cuckoo Restaurant (which has the biggest Cuckoo clock in the world aparently) and ate ourselves into oblivion.


While Neville is at work, I get to play with my new made friends and spend time taking the kids out during the day (while it was school holidays).. so nice that the beach is only a 20 min drive from my house..

And finally.. the big day arrived.. Here is my container.. D-Day (5 October 2011), 1 day short of 10 weeks to get my stuff.. I was doing cartwheels when I saw the truck roll down the road...



I must say the Australian efficiency never ceases to amaze me.. they took about 3 hours to offload the entire container and help unpack all the furniture.. amazing.. and only 2 men to do it. First room to get set up.. of course.. my new HOME... my scrap room.. OK it is a mess now and I need to visit IKEA to buy a ton of shelving.. but for now, this is where I will have to get to the grindstone and start working again.. Yipee.. have never been so excited to see my stash before !



I even get time to bake and be "Mrs. Betty Crocker" once in a while.. nothing like freshly baked batch of muffins at 9 in the morning.. LOL.This week I had 2 of my new best friends come and play with me.. they are both beginner scrappers and were very excited to come and scrap. We spent the morning scrapping and having fun.. Check out there awesome creations..






And.. I even got time this week finally to work on the November kit. How cute did this come out? I love it.. Theme for the November kit is " You are out of this world " using new Bo Bunny papers.. Love Bo Bunny ! Remember you can order kits by contacting Nutty M on info@thevillagescrapper.co.za



Anyhow.. off to visit a friend for breakfast (oh what a life..).. LOL.. have a good weekend.


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment