"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCRAPPING UPDATE

Hi there,

OK, just so that you don't all think that I have been doing "Nothing".. seeing as my blog is so quiet, you will be happy to know that I have been scrapping up a virtual storm to get everything up to date before I leave for Australia.

I cannot share layouts, but here are some of my sneak peeks:

These are for the upcoming M&M Amazing Race Weekend in July (remember that kits are available for purchase after the weekend... 6 layouts for a remarkable price. Contact Mitch on info@thevillagescrapper.co.za for more details.

Layout 1:
Layout 2:

Layout 3:

One more to go and those are all up to date.. YAY !!


I have also been doing all my Monthly Kit layouts for the next few months... I already showed you the Autumn Splendor one for September...


Here is my August Kit: ALL BOY

And this is the OCTOBER kit... FAIRY TALES DO COME TRUE:



Remember to visit our blog: www.mandmscrapbookingadventures.blogspot.com to book your Monthly kits.. 2 double layouts for only R290 / month.. what a bargain !!


Phew.. OK... I'm off to do some more scrapping tonight, then I am almost up to date on everything and can pack my scrapping goodies away for a few months while I fly over the ocean.. LOL


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment