"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Resolution # 2 - My Daddy

Wow, I actually done it.. this is my FINAL challenge.. I managed to complete all 15 challenges on the BLOG HOP as well as Kathy's 2 challenges.. remember that you can win 17 prizes for the 17 challenges and if you DO THEM ALL, you can win this super prize from COSMO CRICKET as well.. you have until the 14th of February still to enter.. so just jumping.. check here for all the details:

Resolution #2 - Kristin - I love a good color challenge. Use at least 3 of these colors (pink, white, light, dark and darker grey) on your layout and use one of the wonderful Let’s Scrap sketches from last year.


I created my layout using pink and shades of grey (for some reason my photos came out brown.. it is actually grey).. weird..


Photo of me and my daddy when I was about 6 months old.. about the only photo I have of me and my daddy.. I miss him..
Close ups of elements:

Not my normal kind of layout, I used some elements we created at a Charity Scrap Day. Using up all my stash for these challenges... didn't use anything new on this layout except for the background cardstock.. all elements and papers were scraps lying around.
Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, love your LO's !!
    Left you something on my blog ............:))
    lotsa luv
    Tee

    ReplyDelete