"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LET'S SCRAP - 16 FEBRUARY 2011

The third week of every month, the sketch over at Let's Scrap is a Card one. Debby outdone herself this week with this beautiful sketch.


I am on a drive to use up as many of my scraps and stash as possible... so I created 2 cards, using only scraps that I had lying around (even the base of the cards were scraps).. am very proud of myself.. LOL

This layout used left over Kaisercraft paper from the 2009 Scrapbook Expo. Was such a pretty range of papers and we got all the "goodies" to go with (i.e. the flower applique).



I loved the sketch so much that I decided to do another card. This one uses left over paper that I had from the PRIMA range of Road Trip papers (using these for our March weekend retreat).

I also had left over rubon's from the Scrapbooking Extravaganza at Scrapbooking at Aquilla which was held last October. They showed us how to use rubons in a circle (it was actually a straight line of stitching..)..

OK.. mine didn't come out exactly round.. but the effect is there.. hee hee..



And.. every card needs an inner.. nothing more boring than a plain inside of a card.. so I added another little "man" to my card..




Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this sketch! Great cards!! I love the little biker inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are wonderful Michelle, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete