"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

WINTER WONDERLAND Scrapbooking Day with Fruitful Hands


It was indeed a Winter Wonderland.... Off I drove to Benoni Country Club to teach on one of the coldest days we have had this year so far !  Brrr.


Luckily the reception was warm and the ladies red hot fun !  We scrapped up a storm and the Winter Blues was nowhere to be found ! 

Donna Lee designed 4 new amazing Ranges of paper using all the seasons.

I was lucky to get WINTER to scrap with and I loved teaching this page.. The cute little shaker box from Celebr8 was too fun to play with.


Rolien van Vuuren done SPRING and her take home kit was so pretty and soft.


Ada Nicholls taught the afternoon class SPRING and her page was a vibrant and lively as she is.

Kim Herbst designed our AUTUMN layout and the girls couldn't wait to go home and play.


The goody boxes were filled with extra kits too.. so the day was a big spoil and they all loved it.

My favorite scrappers of the day !


Thanks for allowing me to be part of this fun East Rand adventure !   

The Teachers for the day: Ada, Rolien and myself

and Kim (with one of her many amazing booklets)


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment