"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, March 14, 2014

SUPREME SCRAP CHALLENGE ROUND 4

Well, thank you so much to everyone who voted, I made it into Round 4 of the Supreme Scrap Challenge for Layouts.  Unfortunately my card didn't make it.. 

For ROUND 4 we have to create Hidden Elements on our layout.. Right up my alley.. Loved this challenge.
However, we are not allowed to use inks, sprays, mists, etc, etc.. This was hard.  I did manage to do it though.. Love how my layout came out.. Holding thumbs I get through !
Layout uses: Save the Date collection by Teresa Collins. Photos of my friends wedding that we attended last weekend.

FULL LAYOUT:



PULL OUT ELEMENTS:
2 x booklets that open up for more photos:


2 x tags under main photos for more photos

Close ups of layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment