"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

LAYOUT SHARE: Greensleeves

I created and taught this layout at the 2013 I-Scrap Retreat, finally got a chance now to put the photos on.

When I worked for Hunter Theron, we went to Greensleeves for Dec 2010 Year End Function.  Was so fun, we all dressed up and had a stunning evening.

I even got my big boss into the stocks !  LOL.. 

Here is the full layout:

This layout has a fold out booklet for tons more photos





FLOWER BORDER:
 I created interesting flowers down the side.  you cut Squares and just corner round the top left and bottom right corners.  This creates awesome "petals / leaves".  Just stack a smaller one on top of it and place them as per my layout.  Makes an interesting border on the layout.



A small banner on right page to finish off layout: 




No comments:

Post a Comment