"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Finishing off Layouts.. yay

I finally managed to get photos printed so am able to finish off layouts that have been lying around for ages:

This one is from Teresa Collins at the Scrapbooking Expo held this year.  


Loved this layout, it has lots of flaps for extra photos..
and the left page:
It was amazing meeting Teresa Collins at the Expo.. 

Second layout finished was my PERFECT layout that I taught at the CROP FOR A CURE DAY ...


These photos were taken at my niece's wedding recently.  Really love them !



and the CROP FOR A CURE layout taught by Amber van Niekerk.. I finally put photos on too, of the event.  I just changed one of the papers and the photo format to add more photos in.  The double mat is a flap with more photos underneath.


Now to find more layouts to add photos to !  LOL 

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment