"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Friday, January 18, 2013

JANUARY LAYOUTS SHARE

Wow, cannot believe that more than a month has passed since my last blog update.   It seems that time is just flying by.

I recently started work at the BONSAI HUISIE in Krugesdorp in the ARTS and CRAFTS section. I am in charge of ordering, stocking, etc. and running the Scrapping / Arts shop.  So much fun !   It is fantastic to work in a creative environment.  Really keeps you on your feet.  Bonus is that is part hair salon too so you get hair done anytime you want !

I have not really done too much scrapping since December.  We went away on holiday and I started work shortly thereafter.  However, I have managed to get 2 doubles and a single done and some cards for my card making class next weekend.

Here are some peeks:

The first is for a Valentines Kit .. so only a sneak peek... Using Scrap Collections range of papers.  Kits will be for sale soon (watch this space)


I did go to a Full Day class at SCRAPBOOK 'N THINGS on Ontdekkers recently .  We done 6 doubles layouts in a day (well .. we tried.. LOL).. I managed to half finish 4 and the other 2 I haven't even started yet... shhh..don't tell Lara.   I did finish 2 though.. here are some peeks too.. Lara still teaching it so cannot show full pics for now. 




I also finally scrapped my Rodeo photos from last year.  Was such a fun day and I got some nice photos too.  Was packed with people. Wish they had Rodeo's here in South Africa.. Just glad I got to experience one there.



 

and I also got a quick single done this week.. just a quick fun beach page:





Aside from the above, I just have my cards that I have made.  If you love making cards, dont' forget my Card Making Class for R200-00 for 10 cards...  on 26 January at Homespun Scrapbooking (15 Krans Alwyn Avenue, Rangeview - email me to book: nevillevanwyk@afrihost.co.za).  

Hugs, Mich

2 comments:

  1. Your work is really beautiful Michelle and on top of that it sounds like you have an awesome environement to work in..way to go girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Mich ! Love the Rodeo layout, just stunning.
    Congrats to your new job ! What an great job you have.

    ReplyDelete