"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Challenge 142: Advertise Here

Annie posted the bi-weekly Challenge at Let's Scrap this week.  

We are to take this advert by Graphic 45, using it for inspiration and interpret it as we wish and using a Lets Scrap sketch, create out own layout.


Using Sketch 1-4-12 from Let's Scrap, this is my layout I created.


I was inspired by the Vintage Lady and the clocks and the word TIMELESS.  

I had these photos of me taken when I was 19 years old.  My sister had a 17th Century French ball for her Anniversary and we all had to dress up in the era.  I just loved these two photos.  I don't have the  negatives and the photos have taken a bit of wear and tear over the years, so thought this would be a good time to finally use them.  (sure wish I still had cleavage like that..LOL)..

Close ups of layout and elements used:






Thanks for looking.. 

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment