"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PARLOTONES ROCK


Surprised my son Klaven last night and took him to see the Parlotones at Barnyard. Wow, what a show. They sure rock and sound even better live. If you haven't seen them yet, do yourself a favor and go.. awesome !


My poor son could hardly wake up for school today, not sure how he managed at school ! It was a big surprise for him. Told him we were taking him to the Bekker School Boarding School Open day... LOL! He didn't know until they walked on stage.. nice that they are so easy to surprise.
Have a great day !
Mich


1 comment:

  1. I'm first, I'm first!! LOL Such a big kid at heart eh? Lovely to see you in blogland Mich, will be back often to be inspired!!

    ReplyDelete