"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lets Scrap Sketch: 7-31-13: AWESOME

The sketch has been revealed today at Lets Scrap.

Using lots of strips with space for a few photos, It is a fun sketch to play with:


This week I received a bottle of Texture paste from a friend, so decided to have a go at distressing my layout and playing with the Texture Paste.

These are my favorite photos of Brenton my youngest, and these Simple Stories papers just worked so well !

I mixed the Texture paste with brown paint and then used a Hexagon Stencil that I had to apply to the corners.


The edges of the layout were randomly punched out and the layout was stamped, inked, distressed and all over texturised.





1 comment:

  1. The texture is so chocolaty and yummylicious. Love the the punchy edges and awesome distressing, I like that! Brenton has your smile, adorable:)
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete