"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lets Scrap NSD#9 - Booklet Challenge

I just love Booklets and tags and flaps and folds on a layout, and this challenge by Ada was just up my alley !  The deadline is beginning June so come and play along.  Details HERE

I used this sketch for my layout.



I had an old M&M kit that I recreated and done this double page with hidden tags on the left page and on the right page I have added 2 x booklets that open up for more photos.
I really loved this challenge !  






Journalling:  Visiting Neville over the December holiday was great. However, he still had to work, so I took the opportunity to drive around East London and show the boys a bit of the town. We found the local Aquarium and actually were surprised by the great display of fish and the cute Seal Show. A great morning out with the boys !

No comments:

Post a Comment