"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Your Carriage Awaits

I have found myself working through some of the older M&M Scrapbooking Adventures kits that I haven't had time to complete yet.

This was a single page created by Nutty M... however, i had too many photos, so extended it onto the right hand page and made a double. I used inspiration from this LETS SCRAP SKETCH to finish the right side.

I have been wanting to scrap these photos for ages and am so glad these papers worked perfectly with them.

These were taken when we were in Melbourne in May, we went to the IMAX theater and on the way back missed the Trams as they all stopped at 9.. LOL.. so we had to walk about 5Km's to the hotel. We started walking but half way were exhausted and then Neville saw the Carriage rides and next thing I know we are clip clopping our way through the busy streets of Melbourne City in the middle of the night with Trams, Busses and Cars all around us.. was scary but so much fun too ! An experience not to be missed.. LOL


Close up of left and right pages.. I just loved the threading of the ribbon with the half moon effect.. was perfect touch to our Moonlit Ride..




More close up shots of the clusters I created...











Thanks for looking !



Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Love the close ups Michelle! I love the patterened paper behind the flowers! I am not a big flower person, but I love the way the paper flowers behind them, make them far more interesting! Any chance you've done a tutorial on those before????

    ReplyDelete