What a weekend.. busy scrapping up a storm for the full day Valentine Class this weekend. Teaching at Scrapnificent (27 Feb 2010). Only R380-00 and you get 2 double layouts.
Check out this cool link: http://www.dmarie.com/timecap/
Although it is American, it is quiet nice.. gives you information about the day / year you were born. Prices, presidents, etc… very informative and nice to use on a layout
If you want to scrapbook a page about yourself, in the future, your great, great grandchildren could know a little something about you, here is a list of just a few questions you could answer on the page, I really think I am going to do this myself really soon, here is the list,
· What is a compliment you receive on a regular basis?
· what is something you have made by hand?
· What talent do you consider your favorite or best?
· What are your beauty secrets?
· What have you done in life that your most proud of?
· What inanimate object or objects do you treasure?
· What can usually make you smile?
· What do you most enjoy doing when you're alone?
· What are at least five things your hands do during the course of a day?
· What are the pet names others have for you?
· What are your housekeeping secrets?
· what is your favorite dish to cook?
· How do you feel about nature?
· What do you do when something breaks?
· What would you do if you won $1,000,000?
· What do you consider life’s necessities?
· How do you instantly react when faced with a crisis?
· What word best describes your style?
· What makes you cry?
· Do you daydream?
· In three words describe your heart
Okay, this sounds like it could be fun, you could also play reporter and ask these questions of someone else, say your mother or sister, and make a page about them!!!